This is another lovely sample sent to me by Angel. I needed something straight to give my taste buds a bit of a break since there are another 20 or so samples i want to try and get through today (insanity! and likely not going to happen….) For those who aren’t aware, greens are not my preferred teas, though i am always willing to give them a shot. Plus, these leaves are super cute! I love the dry smell of this tea…just like fresh grass…but not cut :) Brewed up, this is a really nice cup of tea, though not as delicious as the dragonwell that Angel sent my way. there’s a sharpness to this tea that reminds me a little of that medicinal taste you sometimes get at the end of cough medicine… it’s still a nice enough cup, but i’d take the dragonwell first please :)

Stephanie

I like the sharp tartness. I think it reminds me of tart cherries.

Comments

Stephanie

I like the sharp tartness. I think it reminds me of tart cherries.

Toronto, ON