backlog – i didn’t realise i’d already had this team – some came my way via the BBB box grab bag ;) it’s nice to revisit this since it’s been a while since i last had it. However, my perceptions are still the same. Not a bad tea, not a great tea…just average…

Final Count yesterday: 213 (not too shabby since i lost 6? hours to Ikea..18 teas)

Terri HarpLady

I brought all of my ‘grab bag’ teas with me this weekend, so hopefully I’ll get around to trying them all.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON