Another one from the BBB Box and one that has been good to me. I’m passing the last bit on to Cavo who is about to have her own TTC journey :) Thanks a bunch to TastyBrew for sharing this one with me since it’s one htat i hadn’t seen/tried yet so it was nice to try something new.

whatshesaid

Would you recommend TTC teas?

apt

TTC is top notch.

If you like the fruity sort of blacks then you’ll like their black teas. Theaged blacks are a little uh…different. I haven’t tried their greens but I’m not overly a fan of their oolongs but that’s ME, not the teas. What I do like about them is that you can pick up 25g samples and if you spend 25 in sample sizes, shipping is free….so yay for small samples AND free shipping. Their service is great :)

whatshesaid

Oh awesome, thanks for the tips! :)

Comments

whatshesaid

Would you recommend TTC teas?

apt

TTC is top notch.

whatshesaid

Oh awesome, thanks for the tips! :)

Toronto, ON