drank Caramel by TeaGschwendner

sooo much to do today. Just catching up on a few backlogs from yesterday. this was another one that i had – i blended this with the cream from tea G to have a caramel cream. i have to say, i am really digging the teas from tea G. i don’t know that i ever want 100g so i may need to only shop there when i’m in chicago…or do split orders with people but their flavours are tasty and i enjoy the base that they use.

whatshesaid

Yes, curse you for putting this one on my wishlist!! ;)

haha if i ever do an order via my tea mule i’ll let you know. or if we end up in chicago again – i may have to go for work this summer

whatshesaid

That would be sweeeeet :)

Terri HarpLady

I need to try to take a trip to Chicago to visit the harp factory & various tea places. Maybe in the fall.

time it with meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Terri HarpLady

THAT would be cool! Let me know next time you’re going, & I’ll try to go then too…if I can!

Comments

whatshesaid

Yes, curse you for putting this one on my wishlist!! ;)

whatshesaid

That would be sweeeeet :)

Terri HarpLady

time it with meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Toronto, ON