drank Yu Lu Yan Cha Black by Verdant Tea

i always, always forget how much i love this tea. It sits neglected in my cupboard all the time. Silly Sil. i pulled this one out last night as i wanted something solid, but i’m trying to hold off on my remaining LB… gah! so i had this one..and it was delicious! yummy! wonderful. :) it was slightly smokey and that was just perfect for yesterday.

Cavocorax

Whoops. I do the same. I’ve got 1 oz just sitting, waiting for me to notice it!
(Well, I just don’t want to open it because it’s sealed and I have a bunch of random bagged teas floating around begging for attention!)

i think i want to try this + vanilla pwder + cocoa nibs like terri was thinking lol

Terri HarpLady

So it! I was thinking of zheng shan xiao zhong.

Comments

Cavocorax

Whoops. I do the same. I’ve got 1 oz just sitting, waiting for me to notice it!

Terri HarpLady

So it! I was thinking of zheng shan xiao zhong.

Toronto, ON