drank Raspberry by Tea Desire

Roswell Strange sent this one my way and i opted to try it with dinner. this is a rather pleasant raspberry tea, and i’ll even forgive that it’s an oolong :) I think this would be really nice in summer as a cold brew given the way that the rasberry flavour seems to be coming out in this one. I had a plesant time with this one, reading on the balcony in the sun :)

VariaTEA

Cold brewed, Roswell Strange and I both got coffee flavor from this which is quite strange.

Roswell Strange

You’re thinking of a different Raspberry blend, VariaTEA. The Raspberry tea with a white base and wool flowers from Cuppa’T was definitely the one with strong coffee notes – this one is buttery and pastry like.

My bad. Nevermind :P

haha

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange