drank After Dark by Steam Tea House

this one really makes me happy at night. it’s like a kick in the pants sort of tea but yet not. Enjoying this one while working our way through season 4 of fringe and catching up on hannibal. This week is going to be a doozy so we’re trying to have a quiet evening. I love the chocolate and spicy kick to this tea. There are some really great gems out there from companies…you just have to have awesome friends who share them with you :)

Final Count: 182 [70 samples = fake cupboard at 112 with a week and a half to go! 1 tea from October left in my cupboard and 4 from December…not too shabby]

Toronto, ON