I won’t finish this up for July 1 but I am only 1 or 2 more sessions away from a sipdown with this one – the oldest tea in my cupboard (oct 2013) ignoring puerhs heh. I am a fan of this one and it’s because of teas like this and others that i’ll continue to pick up teas from TTC to try out. :)

whatshesaid

Tea from the future!! ;)

Shush you lol

Cavocorax

Holy moley – Oct is your oldest teas? I’m jealous! I have my 3 Justea tins to drink from August, and a bit of matcha from September before I even worry about Black Friday sipdowns!

Wooo! congrats!

there wil be a final update this morning on my goals once i get 5 mins to make some tea hahaha

Comments

whatshesaid

Tea from the future!! ;)