There is something about this tea that reminds me of “red rose.” I picked this one up on a whim when i was in Chicago just to see how one of their assams might taste. The instructions say 5mins brewing, but i have yet to try this @ 5 mins. I can’t imagine how this would taste at 5 mins. At 3 it’s a little strong and edging towards bitter. I’ll be sharing this with a few people though just to see if maybe there will be love for this one at someone else’s hands.

TheTeaFairy

Boisabbasabii from Teagwwwweerccderrr … Sigh, reminds me of our beloved Sweden chef for some reason… is she ok?

She is! She was lurking on FB with us a day or so Ago :)

Ok, Say hi from me :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

She is! She was lurking on FB with us a day or so Ago :)

Ok, Say hi from me :-)