drank Autumn Song by Mandala Tea

sooooo i had this one yesterday and sadly i remember nothing in the midst of painting except that i had 8 or so steeps of this and was enjoying it thoroughly. Not great for other ppl as a review, but that tells me a bunch hahaha

Stephanie

Bummer, I want to hear more about this one :)

i think i like autummn song better than uh…temple of stairs. but they’re both delicious

Garret

I soooo love this tea and it’s only going to deepen. These next couple of months will see big changes as it is still wearing out it’s post-pressing thang. Drinking Temple Stairs right now here in the shop. This, too, will benefit from a couple more years, but quite drinkable now. I’m sipping the mini-tuocha we had pressed of the Temple Stairs blend.

Thanks, Sil! And hello Stephanie!!

Comments

Stephanie

Bummer, I want to hear more about this one :)

Garret

Thanks, Sil! And hello Stephanie!!

Toronto, ON