drank Frankenberry by 52teas

Another one from VariaTEA that i was looking forwrd to trying after having success with walterbishop from Frank. this smells like koolaid but tastes like a bitter fruit tea. sigh i think i need to give up at this point. Thanks for trying to help me get back into a 52 teas groove Variatea!

VariaTEA

I wasn’t a huge fan of this one either. Though I had friends who enjoyed it. I figured it was safe to assume that you hadn’t try some of the 52 Teas I had so I figured I would share even though I had a feeling you wouldn’t have loved them. You never know unless you try.

yep! i love trying new things :)

Comments

VariaTEA

yep! i love trying new things :)

Toronto, ON