Cavocorax shared this one with me, and since it’s a new month i’m doing my best to start focusing back on all the samples i have in my cupboard. I pulled this one out because it’s got ginger, and i love me some ginger :)

on the whole, this one wasn’t bad. it’s still got that familiar adagio smell and taste but at least the ginger comes creeping through. i added a bit of actual ginger to this and that made it pop even more.

whatshesaid

Yeah. There is a specific taste and smell to Adagio teas. That’s what I don’t love.

yep – there are a few exceptions to that but mostly yes. which is why i’m not fussed about not being able to get them easily heh i can pick up the ones i like when i’m in chicago and pass on the rest or swap

Comments

whatshesaid

Toronto, ON