oh Terri…my lovely tea sister. thank you for sharing this one with me. I love this one quite a bit. I’m currently sipping on this while reading on the balcony. It looks like i finished up enough of work this morning that i get to visit our friend on his birthday. This means at least one game + baby time AND i’ll get fed :) tomorrow we’re also going out for Summerlicious here in toronto and we’re going to try out a brazilian restaurant so that will be something to look forward to after what i imagine is going to be a crappy day of work lol

Not enough sipdowns today but at least i’m now under where i started after the drop off from variatea and cavocorax last night haha

TheTeaFairy

Oh lord…she did send me this one. I can see a Pure Bud tasting in a very near future :-)

it’s really nice!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

it’s really nice!