YYZ sent me this one and i wanted to hold off for some time when i had more than 20 seconds to drink it to go through a few steepings. I don’t drink a lot of non black teas but when i do, i try to pay attention to them more than normal because they surely can’t all taste the same – aka “green” :)

Plus this Comes highly recommended by YYZ so yeah :) I followed her steeping paramters and the first few infusions were floral, but smooth, there was no vegetal taste to this, just mildly sweet water heh later steeps this became a little more floral and less to my liking but the first few steeps were pretty tasty. Sadly, greens just don’t have a permanent place in my cupboard but this was rather nice :) thank you, again, for sharing YYZ!

yyz

I Like greens, and actually have more than a few in my cupboard. They are actually the ones I share most with my relatives as many of them have sworn off black teas. I don’t drink them as often as I should though. I’ve come to prefer the sweet, but not too sweet Chinese ones. I don’t love the vegetal, grassy, or overly marine either. In fact I have old cheap sencha I should just toss as I never touch it.

Comments

yyz

Toronto, ON