drank Pink Lemonade by DAVIDsTEA

gross. since i was in a davids, i picked up this one to try as a cold brew. STEVIA I HATE YOU! that’s right…give me the stupid sprinkles in cherry snow cone over the stevia in this one because it’s all that i can taste. Smells like pink lemonade, first sip is really nice and then…….
……..
…….
ZOMG ATTACK OF THE STEVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh.

Final Count: 175 ’Cause well cherry snow cone will be in there until tomorrow. :)

Iced 8 min or more
Cavocorax

Yeah, I was not a fan of this. Not at all. I’d rather have the super SUPER sweet cotton candy. And I prefer root beer.

this one is nasty…

Kaylee

It makes me sad because I really want the rainbow tin this comes in, but I know I would hate the tea.

Comments

Cavocorax

this one is nasty…