drank Fujian Beauty by Tealux

dexter sent this one my way with her mini brithday package for me so i figured i’d give it a whirl asap since it’s a small one to drink up and i wanted a few straight teas this morning before i get in to some of my other samples.

This tea is delicious! It’s god a good heft to it – thick and malty while also having a sweetness to it. i am a fan! I may need to add this to my eventual tealux order if i ever get my cupboard under control. No spending this month!

Dexter

I think this is a solid Fujian black tea – and considering it’s only 3.00/25g and you can quite often get 20% off that, it’s really economical. Great tea that is cheap enough to drink every day. Happy that you enjoyed it. :))

oooh good to know!

Comments

Dexter

oooh good to know!