YYZ sent this one my way and i think, in reading other people’s notes why this one was not the tea for me – it’s like a darjeeling. And let’s be honest, those confuse my mouth :) the floral/fruity notes are not my preferred assam so this wasn’t a hit for me, but i’m glad to have tried it as this likely would have been one i would have been tempted to try myself heh. thanks a bunch YYZ!

yyz

It is much lighter, and seeing as it is one of the more expensive Assam options, I’m glad I saved you some money and gave you the opportunity to try something else:).

i VERY much appreciate it! :)

Comments

yyz

i VERY much appreciate it! :)

Toronto, ON