drank Juicy Peach by Cornelia Bean

Dear dexter all is forgiven…at least one of the peach teas you sent me is a hit…there may be others, but this one has reminded me of why i really liked peach to begin with. That’s not to say i want an abundance of peach teas, but i had this one cold brewing…came home, drank it up – it was like drinking liquid fuzzy peaches without the sugar. IE. it wasn’t too sweet – but it was just a DIFFERENT peach flavour than the usual. So after drinking all that, i made the last of it as a hot brew and it too was pretty tasty – though i prefer the cold one :) thanks for sending this one my way dexter!

Final Count: 128

Dexter

YAY!!!! Glad you found one that you liked.

Tea Sipper

Sounds lovely!

Bear With Me

I’m pretty sure this’ll be the winner for me too, just based on the smell. Gotta wait til I stop tasting rusty metal before I can try it though.
Yay Dexter and her generosity with the peachy goodness <3

Comments

Dexter

YAY!!!! Glad you found one that you liked.

Tea Sipper