drank Marco Polo Blend by Capital Tea Ltd.

mmmmm post bike ride tea! this one courtesy of YYZ and one of the few teas i have left from her generosity. First off, this smells tasty! i pick up the caramel instantly but not so much the fruit. once brewed this is a delightful caramel tea with a hint of fruit in the background. I vastly prefer THIS marco polo to the one from MF…and yes, they are totally different teas heh :)

gmathis

Oooh…interesting!

yyz

I’ve actually never tried the MF tea before. Its good to know that they are totally different. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

mf = strawberry. i understand why it’s popular but it’s probably one of my least favourite flavoured teas from MF

Comments

gmathis

Oooh…interesting!