drank Handcrafted Oolong by Justea

cavocorax sent me this one to try from Justea . I really like what Justea is doing so i’m always happy to try their teas to see if there is one that really knocks my socks off that i can get behind. Given this was an oolong, i was pretty sure this one would do the trick but i’m open to anything! :) On the whole, there is nothing about this ooolng that rocks my socks, but nor is there anything overly offensive that i don’t like. it’s just a middle of the road oolong with no bitterness or astringency, with some floral like notes hanging out in the background that i suspect would come forward as you resteeped this a bunch :) thanks cavo!

Cavocorax

Oh good! I still had a note somewhere that I need to share this with you so I couldn’t remember if I had or not. I also have that RiverTea to send your way. :D

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON