drank Masala Chai by CJay Tea

YYZ sent me this one and now i think i’m officially finished with the wonderful tea journey her samples sent me on. As far as chai’s go, this one was quite lovely. There is still a distinct clove flavour going on here, but it’s not overpowering the other spices and steeped in milk, this softens into a really pleasant cup of tea. “Masala chai” was the first tea that really got me in to loose leaf so i love revisiting companies takes on it. Especially since there are so many different varieties! Thanks for sharing YYZ! I rather enjoyed this one :)

yyz

I’m glad you liked it!

Comments

yyz

I’m glad you liked it!