had this one tonight with a little lemon, mostly because i was trying to decide if it was one that i might want to pick up while i’m in Chicago. I’ve had it a couple times now, but after every previous cup, i’ve wondered how this would do with a little honey…and tonight i remembered! :) With a little honey, this is even tastier than previous cups. As an evening herbal, i can get behind this one for sure, especially in winter for that calming hint of warmer times :)

Final Count: 99 – double digits!

Cavocorax

You totally rocked it!!! And… I’ve got 77 teas to go before I catch up to you. Bwahahaha. Still…. how much was that in one month? 100 sipdowns?

NofarS

Double digits! Congrats!

Cavo…something like 80 I think….I could go back to my June 30 last tasting log to find out lol. I think the plan now is 5 more every month until I can’t handle the lack of options in my cupboard lol so I can see how small my cupboard can be….this will also give me incentive to focus on my poor neglected puerhs.

Cavocorax

Which is why you need three pots now? :P It’s a good plan though. I think we’ve all established that 150-200 is too much variety. I’m curious what the right amount is.

i was actually totally ok with 175 as my cupboard… it was a good size. i didn’t want it to be smaller..now that it’s smaller i’m like…oh ok i can do this.

Cavocorax

I still have too many teas that I haven’t opened because of all those small samples floating around. :P I’m getting through them though – maybe 20 to go?

yeah that was my problem, and why i focused on all those samples.. now i’m excited to start digging in to my unopened teas! :)

Cavocorax

Yay! New-to-you teas! :D That’s a pretty sweet reward.

Comments

Cavocorax

NofarS

Double digits! Congrats!

Cavocorax

Yay! New-to-you teas! :D That’s a pretty sweet reward.

Toronto, ON