caile had another keemun from teavivre the other night and it reminded me that i should have more of this one – i’ve got lots of this one left :) 100g is a little much for me when it comes to tea purchases even if i love the tea but i know i won’t get tired of this one so i had just done it! :) still one of my favourite keemuns

caile

I’d agree it’s 100 gram worthy! :)

Terri HarpLady

Yup, this is one of my fav Keemuns too :)

Hillel

I was just about to write up some tasting notes on this. I’m a big keemun fan and really like this one. Happy that I got it and happy that I have a good quantity to put in the rotation (although my son recently discovered it so it may not last as long as I thought).

nice :) glad to hear it!

Comments

caile

I’d agree it’s 100 gram worthy! :)

Terri HarpLady

Yup, this is one of my fav Keemuns too :)

Hillel