drank Honey Rooibos by Ceylon Tea Bush

sooo this was the other tea i had last night before passing out because i figured honey was good…and no caffeine was probably good. the best part about this tea was that it got me to my goal of 95 teas in July! woot woot!

i remember this being pretty tasty. not overly rooibos like but with a sweetness to it and at times an almost spicy note…but not really. not sure how to describe it. either way, this was a decent end cap to yesterday!

Final Count: 97 (surprise cavo teas!)

OMGsrsly

Yay! Go Sil go! :)

VariaTEA

95!! Congrats!! And I am glad my tea helped you get there :P

now… a month to get through 5 more..though i may make a stretch goal of 10 since september will be a bust for me..already back up to 97 lol

Cavocorax

I only sent two at least! And if you cold-steeo our surprise tea, I’m sure you’d get through it fairly soon! (So I don’t feel bad about it at all! Hahah). I think after getting through 80+ teas in one month, FIVE in another should be ok… Even if they’re 1 oz each or something like that.

it’ll be 5 to go down…but that’s in addition to the teas i buy. hahahaha. there’s 7 coming from teavivre, and i know i’ll be picking up at least 5 from tea gschewrwer…and there are 3 coming from verdant for the blends club haha

Comments

OMGsrsly

Yay! Go Sil go! :)