drank Root Beer Float (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

totally made this as a latte when i got home from my trek to the mall. I may have splurged on an iced tea pitcher today as well as a few SMALL samples from david’s since it’s 15 % off with the pitcher purchase. I enjoy this one a lot. it’s not a tea i’d drink every day but when i want rootbeer…this is the one :)

OMGsrsly

Which colour did you get? I’m assuming you got the Takeya one, but I shouldn’t… :)

Blue :) the orange and pink one makes my eyes bleed lol

Haha. I love the eye bleeding colours. :D

i like them separately? not together… lol if it had only been ONE of those colours, not both, i’d have gotten one of those lol

Comments

OMGsrsly

Blue :) the orange and pink one makes my eyes bleed lol