drank Golden Yunnan by RiverTea

Sipdown! (now only 2 teas older than 6 months in my cupboard, and one to get through this month heh). I’ve enjoyed this tea from RiverTea. It’s malty and smooth and a decent average, every day sort of tea. It’s not going to rock your socks but its a nice enough cup when you want something that is unobtrusive and reliable. :)

K S

I actually like this one quite a lot. Maybe not as much depth as some Yunnans but I like the extra little kick from the hint of smoke.

Comments

K S

Toronto, ON