Break out your windbreakers and fanny packs because this oolong is so good its worth invading Kuwait!

I wasn’t aware that roasted peaches and cream was even a flavor until this wonderful tea delivered some to my taste buds like a SCUD missile… YES! Outstanding and truly something special, the Gulf War-era flavors are robust, savory, sweet and buttery all at once with a thick mouth feel and slight roasty mineral-mint aftertaste. Rating this very highly because of its uniqueness and sheer excellence. Will be buying more 4 $ho!

TheTeaFairy

I agree! This is the bomb!

Sixie

Yeah this tea is fantastic! On a more serious note, I do not have anything in my collection that tastes anything like this tea. It offers something truly unique and it happens to be absolutely delicious!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I agree! This is the bomb!

Sixie