drank Caramel by Kusmi Tea

Drinking plain.

It’s morning, and my allergies are kicking my boo-tay.

This tastes a little burnt instead of like carmel. Just an undertone though, not enough to make me not like it.

I’ll have to try it on the weekend when I can brew it in something I can remove the leaves from.

I wish this tea had the ability to let me go back to bed and start the day over.

Glumph.

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas