drank Anastasia by Kusmi Tea

I’m beginning to think Kusmi can do no wrong with black teas. This is the 4th I have tried, and it’s very good. Latte’d it up today, because it’s just one of those days where you’re lucky I got out of bed. I did take a few straight sips that seemed like they’d be ok if I weren’t in That Mood.

I am glad to hear this.
I have been thinking about getting some Kusmi for awhile now.
I particularly was interested in Anastasia and Russian Breakfast.
So, now I just might have to take the plunge:)

Skulleigh

I got the Russian sampler, and I had this one in the “not sure” pile because the scent hit me a bit wrong, but brewed it settles down and it tastes quite good.

Good to know! Thanks:)

Bonnie

If you get a really smoky Russian add cherry jam, stir and sip then nibble jam from your teaspoon. Learned this from a Russian Orthodox Priest.

Ooo, of course you learned that from a priest, it sounds divine! rimshot
I will have to try that!

Good one!

Comments

Hesper June

I am glad to hear this.
I have been thinking about getting some Kusmi for awhile now.
I particularly was interested in Anastasia and Russian Breakfast.
So, now I just might have to take the plunge:)

Good to know! Thanks:)

Ooo, of course you learned that from a priest, it sounds divine! rimshot
I will have to try that!

Good one!

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas