drank Keemun Rhapsody by Adagio Teas

Before brewing, the leaves have a sweet, molasses-like scent that reminds me of good pipe tobacco.

After brewing, it becomes a light, but slightly smokey, good basic black. It stands up on its own without sweetening or milk/cream. It can steep forever in my Lock & Lock tea bottle where the leaves stay in, and it doesn’t get bitter.

This is my go-to at work for something that can be taken straight, allowed to cool off and still taste good.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more
Bonnie

QVC girl! (I get stuff there too) Anyway glad you like Keemun!

Skulleigh

QVC? Are you talking about the Lock & Lock? I got it off Amazon.

Bonnie

OH I thought it was a qvc thing! Ha HA! Well, Just like Philosophy and Bose etc. you can get it there and anywhere!

Comments

Bonnie

QVC girl! (I get stuff there too) Anyway glad you like Keemun!

Skulleigh

QVC? Are you talking about the Lock & Lock? I got it off Amazon.

Bonnie

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas