drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

Not feeling so hot today, so I am lazing on the couch and watching a Law & Order SVU marathon.

Steeped in my Adagio IngenuiTea. I’ve been using it a lot lately, so I guess it’s going to pass the test. I like being able to make just a cup or two of tea and still be able to effectively let the water reach the leaves, and they have plenty of room to expand.

I do have a small glass teapot that I might let take over if I can find some way to pour and keep the leaves from pouring with it. I saw a picture of a glass teapot with a springy looking thing that went through the spout, hooking through the pouring end, and the other side was a spiral of wire that strained the leaves. I don’t know what it’s called to look for one, or if they are available without buying the teapot.

As to the tea… I just love Prince Vladimir so much! Wow, that sounds like a lovesick teen :D

It smells so good before the brewing and then once it’s brewed, it is smooth and sweet. Made a latte, which is my go-to for comfort.

My cup is empty now, and I kind of wish I had made a full pot, but that’s probably not a wise idea anyway when I am sick. But maybe later I will make some more later. I definitely will order a big tin of it later. As my reward for drinking the rest of my stock down, maybe :D

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas