drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

I’m back home, but still on vacation. So this morning, I am relaxing on my couch, drinking a cup of St Petersburg. One spoonful of sugar and some half & half, frothed with my milk frother. I can really taste the citrus this morning. It’s quite good.

What to do today? I could paint, or go take photos, or spin yarn… sometimes, the number of hobbies I have makes me not know what to do! :D

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas