drank Keemun Rhapsody by Adagio Teas

Oh look, it’s Monday morning. That must mean it’s time for Keemun Rhapsody.

I am not feeling particularly ready to be up and at ’em this morning. Hopefully some tea and oatmeal will assist.

I could use a little more weekend.

I think the water dispenser is not heating as much as usual. It took the tea a long time to steep this morning, and it’s fairly mild. The smokey taste isn’t really as prevalent as usual. It’s still good though.

Drinking it straighted – no sweetener or cream.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas