drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

I’m moving in slow motion today. Hubs and I went out to a bar for karaoke for a friend’s birthday last night. Good thing my esophagus seems to be back in fighting shape – the AR appears to have given up for now. I still need to go make a doc appointment though.

So I am letting a prince rescue me for once – Prince Wladimir that is. I love that the Kusmi labels have both English version of the names and the European/French ones.

I am out of half&half, unfortunately, so it’s not as good and frothy as I usually make my lattes. Plain old milk just doesn’t do it for me!

Bonnie

I don’t like plain milk either.

Skulleigh

Do you use half & half as well, or actual cream?

Comments

Bonnie

I don’t like plain milk either.

Skulleigh

Do you use half & half as well, or actual cream?

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas