Semi-backlogging
Brewed some of this up twice yesterday, drinking something like 5 cups in all, and then refridgerating the last cup, which I brought to work with me this morning.

I just love this tea, it’s malty and awesome. So good frothed up. Used stevia and half&half.

This morning I was drinking it straight, no sweetener and no creamer, but the cup was a bit strong. It had steeped for awhile. I’ve been using that Mio stuff to add to water lately, and added a shot of the Strawberry Watermelon flavor to my cup – oh man, it’s really good! Suprisingly good, I figured I was going to ruin it, but no! It’s very tasty. Makes me want to try blending other things with it… oooooo – maybe peppermint! It would be like peppermint cocoa! Definitely going to try that some chilly weekend.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas