drank Keemun Rhapsody by Adagio Teas

It’s Saturday morning, and I decided to drink a mug of this old standby. Hubs and I were at the Container Store last night, and I picked up two things to organize my tea cabinet – a clear teabag box with 6 compartments, and a nice deepish clear bin to keep zip bags of samples. When we got home, I pulled everything out of that cabinet, sorted and filled and refilled canisters; getting it all in order. I can actually see what I have now! Woo hoo! Now I can get to all of my teas, and see which ones I have been neglecting.

This tea is getting low, and is good, but I don’t think I will reorder it. I enjoy Keemun Concerto more, and Black Dragon Pearls even more.

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas