Wow. Sooo… got busy and didn’t log in for awhile, it seems. Tried last week, and the site seemed to be down. But I’m back, baybeeees!

I ran out of Prince Vladimir last week, and wanted to replace it with a biiiig tin of it. Decided to add a couple other teas to the order to make it worthwhile, and was tempted by the description of this tea. I got my order today, and immediately steeped myself a mug. Unfortunately, it doesn’t live up to its description. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad tea, it just doesn’t taste all Christmasy or even orangey or almond. Maybe a vanilla-y.

So I’ll drink it, but this doesn’t taste like Christmas or Three Magis/Wisemen/Astronomers/DudesWhoWereWAYLateToTheBabyShower.

Happy Holidays!

Bonnie

To you also!

Skulleigh

Thank you Bonnie!

And dangit, how did those typos sneak in? I swear I can’t type this week!

Comments

Bonnie

To you also!

Skulleigh

Thank you Bonnie!

And dangit, how did those typos sneak in? I swear I can’t type this week!

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas