drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

Been drinking the same ol’ same ol’ for the last few weeks, so I haven’t logged. I will do an order soon since I have almost demolished my Prince Vlad and my decaf Earl Grey.

Time to scout for some new things to try :)

This morning I had a Prince Vlad to start my day off, which is never a bad way to start the day. I really need to get a milk frother for work. Also tempted to bring in some match for an afternoon boost. I always get sleepy after lunch, and maybe that would help combat that. Anyone do match at work? A frother would probably work for the whisk on that, as well as kill two birds with one stone.

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas