drank Sweet Love by Kusmi Tea

This! This is the tea I wanted and didn’t know I wanted today. Got a set of Kusmi’s woo-ey well-being teas in mini-tins, and this is one of them.

It’s kind of like a very light chai, with a bit of licorice which is blended really well. I really like it, though I think it would be easy to over-do it. This is maybe a once-in-a-while tea, not an everyday tea.

Made it as a latte, with splenda & half&half.

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas