Blargh. Not enough sleep. We had storms roll through DFW early this morning, and it woke me up.

Been drinking this tea at work all week, it’s a really good blend for that. Makes a nice morning cup.

PS – give to the Red Cross if you can please – between storm season and the fertilizer plant explosion in West last night, they are going to need the resources!

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas