I have not had many oolongs that were not bagged teas. I have been wanting to try more, so when I made my first ever order to DavidsTea, I included this, and I am glad I did.

It’s so very creamy and light, and smells wonderful, both as dry leaf and brewed. It’s just the thing today when I’m not feeling my usual energetic self.

I am glad I got this tea, as I’ve been a little disappointed at the “candy-ish” nature of the other teas I ordered from Davids.

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas