My last cup of this tea. The tin is empty. Guess I will have to let it air out and then reuse it for something else :)

I am drinking my tea with Goat’s milk this week, and I wanted to try it out and try some salted tea this weekend. I might have to do that tonight, which means a run to the store for supplies to make flatbread to go with it.

I am not much of a fan of the goat milk in sweetened tea. Too much of a tang. Makes for wonderful yogurt, not so much for milky tea :)

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, I received a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas