drank Thai Chai by Adagio Teas

Yay! One more tea gone! Technically two, but I’m not sure the second was listed in my cupboard. Will check that.

Brewed the last of this up with my oatmeal this morning. It looked like there might not be quite enough, so I dumped in the teensy bit of Masala Chai I had in a small tin. Not sure if that was Adagio or a different chai. But at any rate, that’s two tins empty now! Yay!

Mixing it with a masala chai is pretty good. I like it more than by itself. The coconut and lemongrass are still there, just a hint, and it makes it a masala with some difference to it. They should sell it this way! :)

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas