drank Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana

My throat is starting to hurt. I think I am getting sick. meh :( Nothing better than a pot of hot tea with some honey to make me feel better!

Dry Smell: Orange. Like, ORANGE orange. but not orange juice or orange candy. This smells more tart, like orange zest.

Steeped Smell: This smells almost identical to Wild Sweet Orange by Tazo. Tart orange with a hint of sweetness, and hibiscus.

Taste: Tart. Almost excessively so. Reducing the steeping time would most likely fix this problem. I had to add extra honey to cut the tartness, which I’m not complaining about due to the scratchy throat problem. Other than that, this tastes like a hot orange and hibiscus punch. Tasty. Not something I would stock as a staple in my tea closet, but definitely something I would buy and drink again. I will have to try this iced.

I am 22 years old, a nursing student with fashion design aspirations. I love tea and shoes. Other passions include reading, travel, and interior design.

Albany, NY