I recieved a sample of this amazing stuff with my Pu Erh sample order, I was quite giddy because I have wanted to give this a try for a while. See I have a problematic teacup, it is vintage glass and for some reason even a thorough baking soda scrubbing won’t remove the stains. Lots of elbow grease will get it mostly clear, but it has this annoying film that I originally thought was mineral stains…I think it is actually damage from running it through the dishwasher. Good thing it was only 50 cents!

So into the mix my cup (and a spare glass cup that was starting to develop a stain) went! After a nice fizzy soaking all the tea stains were gone, my glass cups are clean! I cannot wait to try this on some of my stained white porcelain.

Sadly the weird white stains are still there, but I think they are there forever since I am pretty sure they are damage and not actual stains.

If you are in need of a cleaner that is not made from harsh chemicals, then I suggest this one. It gets the job done!

Marzipan

I have some glasses that became cloudy because of the dishwasher. Try a Mr. Clean Eraser.

Stephanie

Love those erasers, they’re magic!

mj

I use the magic eraser to get out stains on teaware too!

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

oooooh I will definitively get one! Thank you for the heads up :)

TheTeaFairy

Lol, I use it on ALL my stained teaware…it’s soft enough and works instantly, without having to scrub like crazy. It IS truly magic!

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

I think the whole not having to scrub aspect is probably my favorite!

TheTeaFairy

No kidding, me too! I was shocked the first time I used it on white porcelain, it took everything away, like real bad stains, in a second!

Garret

Hi Amanda! yay!!! So happy that people are digging this stuff. We use it EVERY single day in the tea shop!

As far as the white stains, that may be mineral deposits. You can use our “zojirushi water heater cleaner” for that. I use that for my water kettles, too. Works splendidly. Thank you for your review!!! Hi TF, Hi Marzipan, Hi Stephanie, Hi MJ!

Hey garret :-)

Comments

Marzipan

Stephanie

Love those erasers, they’re magic!

mj

I use the magic eraser to get out stains on teaware too!

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

oooooh I will definitively get one! Thank you for the heads up :)

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

I think the whole not having to scrub aspect is probably my favorite!

Garret

Hey garret :-)

I am a nerdy, obsessive, crafty, tea blogging, gaming nut. Yeah, that about sums me up! Ok, you want something more informative….

I am a Geek, hardcore fan-girl Geek. It shapes my life. I spend a lot of time making things out of perler beads and I bet you can guess what inspires them. Other than the obsessive pixelizing of things I spend a large portion of my time doing origami (especially Lucky Stars and modular geometric designs) it is an equal obsession. I hoard dice, get obsessed with games, and will talk about whatever fandom, game, etc that I am obsessed over until I am blue in the face. I am not just a gamer girl type Geek, I also fit in the collecting knowledge and spending way too much time reading, category of Geek.

But there is more to me than just being a giant nerd. I love tea, always have and have just gotten more and more obsessed as I get older. I love trying new teas and then writing lengthy descriptions about them on my blog, I love reading and researching the history and culture of tea, I love collecting tea pots and fancy tea tools.

When the weather allows it, I love to go mushroom hunting. I don’t eat them, instead I use them for photography and spore prints. It is my dream to one day become a Mycologist studying slime molds.

I have Fibromyalgia, it sucks, but I feel people who are going to interact with me should know since I tend to vanish because of it. So fair warning!!

I also have cats, love the ocean and all aquatic life, love cheese, and collect hats.

My favorite tea is definitely Oolong, but I also love Japanese greens and…ok I just love tea actually :P I am not a huge fan of lemony teas or tart fruit teas. I also loathe hibiscus (usually)

This is my actual tea wishlist, you know that I actually update and keep track of…I tend to forget Steepster’s https://www.facebook.com/notes/amanda-wilson/tea-wishlishtshopping-list-perpetually-in-progress/10152336515414411 I use my steepster WL to keep track of teas I have had and really want more of :P

Kansas City, MO