First time experiencing this pyramidal tea bags… kinda neat.

Liquor has amber red color, smells a bit of passion fruit…. can’t really smell much strawberry, and I still don’t know what rooibos smells like by itself so I wouldn’t even know what odor to look for.

Maybe its because I was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with it, but it did not have much flavor. A faint tanginess that was sort of reminiscent of passion-fruit aftertaste but not much else. I’ll have to try it again by itself to make sure.

Not much of a loss if it IS bland, got it for free.

takgoti

Tea Forte uses these super cute pyramidal tea bags and they’re pretty good. A little more expensive – well, a lot more expensive since you didn’t pay for these [nice] – but the quality of the tea is higher.

Comments

takgoti

My body is my temple, and tea is the organic and non-toxic cleanser I use to keep things spotless. Wait, this analogy is horrible…