This oolong is brilliant! It really does inspire thoughts of camping fireside drinking a nice hot tea after a long chilly hike. For me, teas that can bring back specific memories are invaluable.
This tea is very fragrant, has a toasty, roasted, woodsy scent. The taste isn’t bland, but not as strong; still satisfying. An all around delicious tea!

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Tea junkie

I love teavana. Even though that puts me in the minority but can’t help it. I’ll be looking to get me a cup of this next time I am at the mall to try it out myself.

Christopher

Same here. I don’t particularly care for the brand label,it’s the tea leaf inside that I care about what it tastes like to me, if Teavana sells a tea that I like, then I I will definitely buy it. I am sure that I got the better end of our last swap, so if you want I can send you a small sample of mine.

Comments

Tea junkie

Christopher