Vanilla? I’m a mint girl, so I wanted to see how the combo of the two would go. This tea brewed very dark; I probably made it stronger than normally but it was surprisingly very pungent in taste but pleasant. It gave a very smooth, earthy and vibrant taste to your tea buds! ;-) The mint was extremely mild and hinted rather than fully expressed. I know this is a different thought process than the previous people here on this site. But I have come to the conclusion that each of us has different areas of our taste buds that are prominent than others. Therefore, it is honestly a personal preference to the great taste testing…. ;-)

I’m the wife of a Missionary Evangelist; the mother of five children, ages 10 to 23 yrs. old; “Janou” (or grandmother) to one 3 yr. old sweet little girl. I love traveling, entertaining, writing and I’m God’s biggest fan! I also enjoy camping, rappelling and horsebackriding.

Sweet Home Alabama.