So far I’m waiting for this to cool down to drink but so far it smells very appley. I’m a bit wary of this because I haven’t met a green tea I’ve liked yet but I keep trying.

This tastes extremely appley but I’m not really picking up any chocolate at all. I can taste the green tea though and although I think it accentuates the apple flavour well, I don’t quite like it, it leaves a strange, unpleasant taste along the back of my tongue and I still have a cup and a v=bit left to drink of it in this steep. One of the hazards of my new tea maker is that I csan only make a minimum of 2 cups worth at a time and I made 3 this time. I did make this with sugar but no milk for this cup and I think I’ll try with milk this next cup.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA