drank Cherry Fantasy by Tealux

Well, I’m not sure why there aren’t any tasting notes on this yet. Does tealux have a person on here to updates photos and such? I did my best in creating an entry, but I couldn’t get that part up.

Now for the tea. Smelling the dry and steeped tea, it smells vaguely of cherry, sort of fermented cherry, a little bit like cough syrup. Drinking it tastes about like that too. I continue to try out cherry black teas in hopes that one will rise above the rest and make me love it forever…but this isn’t the one yet.

Edited to add: took the second cup of this (not a resteep, just made 2 cups on the first batch) and it’s much less cough-syrupy without sugar. The addition of sugar really adds that. Upping the rating.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA